PowerAda Navigator Views and Menus
From OC Systems Wiki!
The following sections contain a description of the different views that the powerada navigator supports, and every action available from those views.
First, menus common to all views are described. The common menus are:
- the Project Menu, providing general and project-manipulation operations;
- the Go Menu, where most operations for Navigating are found;
- the CM Menu, providing configuration management operations;
- the Build Menu, for compiling, binding and updating your Ada programs;
- the Tools Menu, which is user extendable for general utilities, and
- the Popup Menu, providing common operations from several other menus.
This section is followed by a description of each view, and the menu specific to that view. These are
- the File Views, showing Directory contents and Find Files results;
- the Unit Views, showing the compilation units in a Sublibrary, Library, or Executable, the results of Find Units, Unit Reports, and Global Uses queries;
- the Source Browser View, for viewing and cross-referencing compiled Ada source;
- the Text View, for viewing any ASCII file;
- the Class Browser View, which provides type derivation information in list and graphical form;
- the Graph View, which shows the "with" relationships between compilation units in graphical form; and