PowerAda Related Documentation
From OC Systems Wiki!
You may want to refer to the following publications for additional information.
- Reference Manual for the Ada Programming Language (ANSI/MIL-STD-1815A-1983) presents the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standard for the Ada language. This is available on-line as part of PowerAda.
- Ada95 Reference Manual (SO/IEC 8652:1995). Version 6.0 defines the Ada95 language, and is available on-line as part of PowerAda.
- Ada95 Rationale, January 1995, from Intermetrics, Inc. is a very readable description of the rationale and functionality of the new features in Ada95, and is available on-line as part of PowerAda.
- IBM RISC System/6000 POWERstation and POWERserver Hardware Technical Reference - General Information (SA23-2643) provides technical descriptions of many RISC System/6000 features and options.
- PowerPC Architecture (IBM SA14-2082) provides a description of the PowerPC architecture and assembly language.
- AIX v4 Commands Reference Volumes 1-6 (SC23-2537 ...) contains extensive examples, as well as detailed descriptions, of the AIX commands and their available flags.
- AIX Calls and Subroutines Reference for IBM RISC/6000 (SC23-2198) provides reference information about system calls, kernel extension calls, and subroutines.
- AIX v4 General Programming Concepts (SC23-2533) discusses the AIX operating system from a programmer's perspective.
- AIX v4 Files Reference for AIX (SC23-2512) provides reference information about file formats, special files, and information associated with files.
- Many other IBM documents are available on the World Wide Web via www.ibm.com.
- Learning GNU Emacs, 2nd Ed. (ISBN 1-56592-152-6) Cameron, D. et al, O'Reilly and Associates 1996.
- IEEE Standard for Information Technology -- POSIX Ada Language Interfaces--Part 1: Binding for System Application Program Interface (API) (IEEE Std 1003.5-1992) which provides the specification of the POSIX/Ada Packages provided in the PowerAda runtime.