From OC Systems Wiki!
aprojmv - rename a PowerAda project
aprojmv [-hF] project_root dest_path
aprojmv renames a project root to the specified name. This is essentially just the UNIX "mv" command, plus some modification to the internal files that describe the project at its new location.
If the dest_path names an existing directory or file, confirmation is requested before removing or replacing it.
- Prints version, and command line help information.
- Forces the action without a prompt for confirmation.
- The directory name of the project root to be moved.
- The new project root to be created.
$POWERADA/bin/aprojmv - the aprojmv program image.
- This must be defined and indicate the powerada/ada95 directory in the PowerAda installation.
# copy everything under adaproj to adaproj.save before # changing its baseline aprojcp adaproj adaproj.save aprojinit -c adaproj -B new_baseline # oops, restore adaproj: aprojmv adaproj.save adaproj Delete EVERYTHING under /user/fred/adaproj? (y/[n]) y
When a project is moved to a new location, absolute references to files and sublibraries within that project can no longer be resolved. In particular, operations which require reading sublibrary names from an executable (such as running adbg) will fail unless an explicit library is provided.
See Problems and Questions at the beginning of this Appendix.