From OC Systems Wiki!
alibmv - move a sublibrary
alibmv [-hF] SourceSublibrary TargetSublibrary
The alibmv command renames a sublibrary or moves it from one directory to another.
- This requests help for the command. If specified, all other options and parameters (except possibly erroneous ones) are ignored.
- This indicates that if TargetSublibrary already exists, the command should overwrite TargetSublibrary without prompting you for verification.
- If the
-Foption is not specified and the TargetSublibrary exists, you are prompted to confirm that you really want to perform the copy. The prompt is:
Replace sublibrary TargetSublibrary?
- The response is read from standard input. If you reply with "
ye", or "
yes" in any case and with optional leading or trailing blanks, the copy proceeds. Any other response ends the move and leaves the target untouched.
- This is the name of the sublibrary to be moved. If it is not in the current directory, specify its name as either a relative or absolute path name.
- This is the name of the sublibrary to which SourceSublibrary is to be moved. If it is not in the current directory, specify its name as either a relative or absolute path name.
Below is a list of the possible values returned by alibmv. Refer to Return Codes for Commands for details about the meaning of these return s.
0, 1, 3, 10, 99
the alibmv program
- This must be defined and indicate the powerada/ada95 directory in the PowerAda installation.
- See Problems and Questions at the beginning of this Appendix.